Joy and happiness are contagious.
This has been proven. The world is in dire need of happy people to infect the rest of the world with happiness.
Happiness is something you have to create for yourself. It is an inside job. And we agree with this, but sometimes you just need a little nudge. Just to lift you from that shitty space that you currently hold. Ground zero.
Flick through this site to find something that might give you hope, inspiration or, dare we say, happiness.
The latest from Living Off The Hook
- The South African economy is not doing well. Two of the four big banks are going through a restructuring process and hundreds of people are losing their jobs. Many other corporates are going through this. It’s ugly. It’s the Hunger Games. The world is changing. We are faced with technological ...Read More
- All of us will get it, at one point or another. That is, all of us mucking around with other random stuff that is not what The Call is calling us to do. Allow me to explain the call: When writers write a story, at some point there is a call to action that is ...Read More
- …if you could do anything you want to do from Monday to Friday to earn a living, would you know the answer? It’s a fun question to ask, because what happens is the same thing that happened to Fischer when Cobb asked him how he got here in the movie Inception. He thought he knew, ...Read More
- When I read this book I read this book December of 2018 when I came to the realisation that life is shit and not worth living, but here I am and now I need to make it work because offing myself wasn’t an option…something I can talk about later if you want me to. Let ...Read MorePosted in:Read
- In 1979, the Boomtown Rats released a song called “I don’t like Mondays”. It topped the charts in the UK and was the leading single for their album The Fine Art for Surfacing. Amongst other awards, the song was voted single of the year in the British Pop and Rock Awards. Radio stations ...Read More
- Mark Watney is left behind on Mars when his co-astronauts have to leave the planet because a Mars storm is brewing. He got separated from his group when a gust of wind gusted him away and he got injured. He was presumed dead and they left. He was left with the supplies in their little space ...Read More
Why don't you watch one of these movies?
- Mark Watney is left behind on Mars when his co-astronauts have to leave the planet because a Mars storm is brewing. He got separated from his group when a gust of wind gusted him away and he got injured. He was presumed dead and they left. He was left with the supplies in their little space ...Read More...